7 March 2007

Ouch!

I am convinced that Mrs TK jinxed me this morning. When told of my plans for this evening she said "You shouldn't be playing football tonight, not if you are going away on Friday".

So here I sit, in pain, with an icepack strapped to my knee, swallowing ibuprofen in the vain hope that everything will be alright in the morning...

Not quite sure what I did to myself - I remember my right foot slipping as I ran with the ball, next thing I know I was lying on the ground with a very sore left knee. My guess is that I twisted or jarred it as I fell. I hope it is nothing more serious than that.

As usual Mrs TK is right. I didn't really want to be hurting myself tonight as I have a week long trip to the Middle East to get through, starting on Friday. I really, really don't want to be sitting on a plane for about 6 hours with a throbbing knee...but I guess that is now what I am going to be doing.

Bugger.

No comments: