26 February 2007

Girl On A Motorcycle

When I was a younger man I used to meddle with photography.

At a photography exhibition in Glasgow (probably early 80's) I took, developed and printed this photograph (click on it for a larger version) of a young model. I was quite proud of it at the time as it turned out not too badly, reasonable composition, slight overexposure around the face but captured the texture of the leather jacket quite well.

Sadly my photography never really took off, being restricted to taking the odd family snap these days.

As for the young model, I wonder what happened to her?


Follow the link to find out.

2 comments:

Groanin' Jock said...

Is it just me, or does Smiley Smiley Carol Smilie look better nowadays than when you took her photo 20-ish years ago?

the tomahawk kid said...

She has certainly aged well, thats for sure.