12 February 2007

Suggestive Digestive

Don't you just love the interwebthingy...

I was sitting this morning having a quick cup of coffee and a digestive biscuit when it struck me what a timeless classic of the biscuit world the digestive is.

I'll bet there is a site on the internet devoted to telling everyone about the delights of this great biscuit, I thought to myself. Lo and behold, 20 seconds later, after quizzing the ubiquitious Google I found "NiceCupOfTeaAndASitDown.com".

The site mission statement sums things up nicely " Well I think we should all sit down and have a nice cup of tea, and some biscuits, nice ones mind you. Oh and some cake would be nice as well. Lovely. "

A great site full of useful reviews, polls, and news items.

Satisfies all your biscuity needs!

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

No comments: