28 May 2007

Bitter & Twisted

Not been in a great mood for the past couple of days.

If you are looking for a hotbed of intrigue and betrayal look no further than juvenile football. You would think it would be fairly simple to put a bunch of youngsters on the park to play football wouldn't you?

Well, things have happened within my own club in the past 24 hours that have made me question whether I want to continue.

I am not going to go into detail here, suffice to say that there's nowt as queer as folk.

3 comments:

Groanin' Jock said...

Although you're not going into details, I'm sure I can imagine the issues involved. I think you've got two options: The Alex Ferguson way or the Craig Brown way. Option 1: Drop the kids who are causing the problems, regardless of the effect this will have on their parents. Option 2: Try to keep everyone happy, and muddle along just fine. Just don't quit! If you need an assistant, I'm ready any time....

the tomahawk kid said...

Its more some of the coaches than the kids. If you are serious about helping we could probably do with a hand with the coaching midweek. Only trouble is its outdoors and sometimes its raining. I understand that this might be an issue for you...

Unknown said...

Any endeavour which involves organizing folk to do things is a nightmare. It's multiplied by ten when kids are involved.

Take a deep breath and don't take no shit!