17 May 2007

Through The Keyhole

This morning I am off to discover the joys of modern day surgical techniques first hand (or knee!).

Hopefully I will soon be back up, hobbling around, and generally being my usual large, ungraceful, self. I certainly hope so as I have a football tournament to attend on Saturday - in a non playing capacity of course!

I haven't had a general anaesthetic since having a tooth removed as a child (this was before they stopped dentists giving you gas - they were killing too many patients!) and still remember having vivid dreams about being in a Deputy Dawg cartoon. Goodness knows where my twisted subconscious will take me today...

3 comments:

Groanin' Jock said...

So is your football playing career over, or can we expect an Alan Shearer-esque retrun to seeing you on Aberdeen's astroturf 'pitches'?

darling said...

Hope it all went well and that you enjoy the weekend :)

the tomahawk kid said...

Have to say I am pretty pleased with how things went.

Don't know if I will be making a triumphant return to the beautiful game though, it depends on what the doc has to say later this week.

Thanks for all the good wishes.