17 August 2007

Daily Blogger Award


I have honoured by good old Groanin' Jock who has presented me with a Daily Blogger award.

This award originated on Bucky's The Wvb , a blog about everything and nothing, and is intended to be given to blogs that have at least 5 posts per week. It is to recognise the efforts of those blog writers who attempt to produce something worth reading on a daily basis.

Like most bloggers out there I do try my best to post up something interesting most days, whether it is from personal experience or something that I have found from rooting about in the deepest darkest recesses of the interwebthingy. My fellow office inhabitant, Gilldo Baggins, says that I have a rare talent for "finding shite on the internet", this blog allows me to put that talent to good use... I hope that some of the things I post entertain or intrigue you, I will do my best to try and bring more treats to the table...

I would like to pass this award on to two more than worthy recipients:

Big Rab at Songs Of A Sons Lover is a recent convert to blogging but has already posted some quality content on a wide variety of subject matter.

Alastair at alastair's heart monitor used to write for one of my favourite football fanzines, The Absolute Game, and has now amassed an amazing quantity of diverse and entertaining material online.

Pass it on guys...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you TK!

You've beat me to it in nomonating Alastair.

Unknown said...

OOops! nominating

Anonymous said...

TK

Thankyou for your kind nomination of my goodself, which ironically comes at a time when I'm on holiday away from home and NOT daily blogging.

Nevertheless, it is, as you know, quite gratifying if any postings give even the most fleeting pleasure to a single reader - so, I'd like to thank my parents (for having me), my wife, I just couldn't have done it without her, my agent, my devoted fan(s), my neighbours, my work colleagues, my probation officer.............