5 September 2008

Scary Kilty Guy

Whilst I'm back here in the blogowotsit I will take the chance to ask you good people of the 'Deen a question that has been bothering me.

Who is the Scary Kilty Guy?

You know, the guy that you always see about town wearing a strange sort of leather and kilt combination.

Big guy with one of those combo haircuts : shaved at the front with a long black ponytail.

He strides about the place as though he is either on his way to somewhere or on his way back...

Who is he?

What does he do?

What is with the strange garb?


Can anyone enlighten me?  Post any info you have in the comments please.

p.s. I mean the big scary kilty guy, not the weedy but also very scary kilty guy described here.

6 comments:

billythekid said...

http://aberdeentramps.blogspot.com/2006/01/braveheart-guy.html#comments

This guy kicks ass, there's a link on there to a site all about him iirc.

billythekid said...

http://www.pigeonproject.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=12

I found that from Jayne's Blog

Happy reading! ;oP

the tomahawk kid said...

Billy

Thanks for the info.

Now I know the guy is every bit as crazy as he looks!!

Misssy M said...

Are you talking about teh guy who is leather clad and seems to walk in from BOD every day. My old boss got talking to him one day at college. He claims to be part American Indian.

That's all I know.

Anyway, he's got a look; a good look, I'd say. And he's workin' it.

Christ I just turned into Tyra Banks.

the tomahawk kid said...

Misssy : That's the fella, he certainly stands out in the crowd!

Anonymous said...

2011 has anyo one seen him more recently ?