5 September 2008

Under The Alfluence Of Incohol

Things that are DIFFICULT to say when drunk:

  1. Innovative
  2. Preliminary
  3. Proliferation
  4. Cinnamon

Things that are
VERY DIFFICULT to say when drunk:

  1. Specificity
  2. Anti-constitutionalistically
  3. Passive-aggressive disorder
  4. Tran substantiate

Things that are 
DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when drunk:

  1. No thanks, I'm married.
  2. Nope, no more booze for me!
  3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
  4. Kebab ?  No thanks, I'm not hungry.
  5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
  6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
  7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
  8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
  9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in t his parking lot or on the side of the road.
  10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.


Posted in homage to funny posts from the divine Misssy M and my buddy Big Rab.


3 comments:

Misssy M said...

Right now, you've proved you're still alive, so get back to it Mr Ahawk. Drunk or otherwise.

People do notice, you know...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

the tomahawk kid said...

Missy & Rab, thanks for noticing my absence.

I am not making any rash promises about the regularity of my postings but I will try harder. Honest.

Off to Denmark next week though on footie related business...