21 September 2007

Last Day Today, Hooray!

Finally.

The end of my ever so exciting notice period.

I am working through my "gettingthefuckouttahere" checklist and have ticked off most of the entries...

A couple of hours from now and this place won't see me for dust!!

I have the contact details for the people I want to stay in touch with so its just a case of handing back the phone, the laptop, the blackberry, the securid card, the id card, the parkit permit, etc etc etc. Maybe in return I can get my soul back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I take it you have had a small libation this evening by way of celebration?

Misssy M said...

Yes, get your soul back. Your new students will want a bit of that....heheh!

the tomahawk kid said...

Rab - no libation I'm afraid, just a big sigh of releif!

Misssy - you are making me nervous... Thankfully I'm not going to be teaching, more supporting...